How to post an advertisement to buy or sell ether, bitcoin or USDT
This guide is for those who want to be actively involved in trading.
If you are planning to sell ether, bitcoin or USDT you need to have at least 0.05 ETH / 0.002 BTC / 50 USDT in your Cryptlocator wallet to sell, thus the customers will be able to open the trade requests from your advertisements. If you want to buy ether, bitcoin or USDT you don't need to have ETH or BTC in your Cryptlocator wallet.
You will receive email and push- notifications when someone replies to your advertisement
All the fields are mandatory
- Trade type: Select if you want to Buy or Sell
- Payment method: Select the payment method you want to offer from the dropdown list
- Location: Select the country where you want your advertisement to appear from the dropdown list. If you want to trade with other users around the world, you probably should check "Worldwide" box below "Payment method"
- Crypto currency: Ethers by default. This field is mandatory
- Currency: Choose what currency you're selling/buying for. For instance, you can buy Ethers for USD. This field is mandatory
- Margin: Input an interest rate you want above ether, bitcoin or USDT market price. Use a negative value for buying or selling under the market price to attract trading partners
- Price calculation: If you want to set the complex price, enter the equation. This will allow you to create an advanced pricing algorithm taking into account many variables
- Transaction limit: The minimum transaction limit sets the smallest amount someone can buy/sell. If you set it to five and you have your currency set to USD, it means that the smallest trade amount someone can open a trade with you will be for 5 USD. The maximum transaction limit sets the biggest trade amount you want to accept
- Active hours: By setting your active hours you can limit the time your advertisement will be shown to the exactly time periods when you are ready to trade. Tip: Set the time according to your own local time, but first make sure that you have correct time zone in your user settings. This field is mandatory
- Terms of trade: This is the text a buyer sees before he/she opens a trade with you. Write instructions for the buyer on how you want the trade to proceed and any specific instructions, if you have any. If you require a verified ID or payment receipt, mention it here
- Payment details: Enter specific information relating to how the buyer should pay, this can be your bank account number or e-mail address (e.g. PayPal)
- Identified people only: Check this box if you want your ad to be visible only to the users, who have verified their IDs. For example, you have to use it to obey your country’s law
- SMS verification required: Check this box if you want your ad to be visible only to the users, who have verified their mobile phone number
- Trusted people only: Check this box if you want your ad to be visible to trusted users only. You can create special offers for friends or reliable users
- Active: Check this box if you want your ad to be visible immediately